Almost all Xiaomi Android smartphones have a recovery system, but only the entry method is different depending on the type and type of Xiaomi smartphone.
Here’s how to use System Recovery which is done in 2 ways, namely by using the Xiaomi Redmi 4X recovery mode and recovery mode using a PC. For more details, see the tutorial below, 2 Easy Ways to Enter Recovery Mode Xiaomi Redmi 4X.
1. Xiaomi Redmi 4X Via Mode Recovery
- First you have to make sure the battery capacity of the Xiaomi Redmi 4X cellphone, at least 40%
- Turn off Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- Then you enter the Xiaomi Redmi 4X PCBA Test mode by pressing the Volume Up + Power button (if the logo appears on the touchscreen screen, release the power button, while the finger is still pressing the Volume Up button until it is in PCBA Test mode Xiaomi Redmi 4X)
- Next select recovery and confirm by selecting Yes on the left which is written in Chinese (after you select recovery Xiaomi Redmi 4X you will automatically reboot into recovery mode Xiaomi Redmi 4X)
- You select Wipe Data by using Volume buttons for navigation and Power button for confirmation
- Select Wipe All Data and confirm by selecting Confirm (Wait for the process to complete)
- When finished select Back to Main Menu
- Finally select Reboot (the first boot process will take a little longer, just wait for it to finish)
2. Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi 4X Via PC
- First you download MI PCsuite China | Download Here
- Then Extract and Install on a PC using an internet connection
- Then install and run the Chinese MI PCsuite that you downloaded earlier
- Now Turn Off Your Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- Enter the PCBA Test Xiaomi Redmi 4X mode by pressing the Volume Up + Power button until it is in that mode
- Here you select recovery and your Xiaomi Redmi 4X will automatically reboot into USB logo mode
- You have to connect Xiaomi Redmi 4X to PC by using USB cable
- After the Xiaomi Redmi 4X is connected to the PC, a notification will appear and four menus in MI PCsuite China
- Here the Chinese menu displays, you select menu number three from the top or number two from the bottom, as in the example in the image below
- Next, a notification will appear, select the red text (on the Xiaomi Redmi 4X screen, a loading process will appear, namely the process of returning the Xiaomi Redmi 4X to factory settings)
- Finally you select the fourth menu to reboot or boot on your Xiaomi Redmi 4X smartphpne
- Here the boot process can take approximately 5 minutes, wait for it to finish.
NOTE : System Recovery Mode can delete all data/files contained in Internal memory and applications that have been installed on the Xiaomi Redmi 4X device. We recommend that before you do System Recovery Mode, it’s a good idea to move files / data and important applications or backup first to external memory.
That’s the tutorial about 2 Easy Ways to Enter Recovery Mode Xiaomi Redmi 4X, I hope the tutorial above is useful and useful for readers, if you have any questions, please write in the comments column below, thank you.