Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is one of the most sought after smartphones by users in Indonesia. Its limited units make it not easy to find in the market. Even if there is, the price is quite high.
This smartphone is in great demand because it has several advantages in its class. However, the Redmi Note 5 still has its drawbacks. As material for consideration in buying this smartphone, here are the advantages and disadvantages found on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 smartphone.
Advantages of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Modern display and Full view screen display.
- A powerful and sophisticated camera with many features in it.
- Snapdragon 636 processor that makes cellphone performance fast.
- 4000mAh large capacity battery.
- The price is relatively affordable for a smartphone with a fairly high spec.
- Bodi Metal
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Still carrying the Android Nougat OS.
- A Slightly Boring Design
- It doesn’t support fast charging yet, even though the processor already supports Quick Charge.
- It doesn’t support the microSD slot, so you can’t use 2 Simcard+microSD, you have to choose one of the simcard slots that isn’t used to be able to use the microSD.
- Not equipped with a USB type C port which is known for faster data transfer.
- Port Belum USB Type-C
NOTE : The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is arguably an almost perfect smartphone in its price class. Smartphones that have a large battery, full screen, and also a pretty good camera.
The shortcomings of this smartphone are still understandable but especially for those who need a beautiful smartphone, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is not the answer. This Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 smartphone is more suitable for those who need to take photos and selfies as well as to play games. Thank you.