So how to take a screenshot on the Xiaomi Mi A1 smartphone? There are two ways, the first is to use the buttons, and the second is to use the menu options.
How to Take a Screenshot on the Xiaomi Mi A1 Smartphone Using the Button
- Go to the page you want to take a picture (screenshot), for example a photo of a person playing a smartphone.
- Press and hold the power button and volume down (minus) simultaneously.
- You will hear a sound like a camera snap indicating that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- You can also share it on social media with friends or save it in the gallery.
Taking Screenshot on Xiaomi Mi A1 With Menu Options
- First of all as usual select the page you want to screenshot.
- Swipe the notification status bar from top to bottom and look for Toggles (menu)
- Look for the option menu to take a screenshot (screenshot)
- Touch the screenshot icon on the menu to take a screenshot.
That’s how to take a screenshot on the Xiaomi Mi A1 Android phone.