If you have a photo that results from poor lighting so that the result is dark, there is an easy way to make the photo brighter and clearer without the need to install an application, simply by accessing https://www.imgonline.com.ua/eng/lightening.php .
IMGonline is a website that provides various photo processing tools instantly. One of its features is Lighten dark photography online.
The following is an example of the result of converting a dark photo to light using IMOnline.
|photo credit: imgonline.com.ua|
Here are the steps:
- Access https://www.imgonline.com.ua/eng/lightening.php
- Click Choose File then select the image file to be uploaded. Supports JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF image formats.
- Choose the lighting level from 1 to 100, the higher the number, the higher the brightness.
- Select Output image format, whether the converted image file is in JPEG or PNG format.
- Click OK to start conversion. When finished, you will be directed to a page to download and view the converted image. There is no watermark on the image.
Lighten dark photography online has a limited image resolution that can be converted to 100 megapixels.
In addition, the images you upload will not be stored on the server for more than two hours.