How to bring up the menu on the Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro – Hello smartphone lovers, especially from the Samsung brand. Currently, Samsung is increasingly agile in producing the latest smartphones, now one of the phenomenal smartphones from Samsung is the J3 Pro series. Yes, this Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro does have a cheap price, a good design and the specifications below are pretty good too.
For those of you who are new to holding the Galaxy J3 Pro smartphone, you might be a little surprised if you see the initial menu display. Yes, on the menu display by default, it turns out that the Samsung J3 Pro is not like most Samsung series because the J3 Pro carries a Default UI similar to the iOS UI and Xiaomi’s MIUI which is flat style.
So, users will be confused about the appearance of their front screen, sometimes they think well, maybe their J3 Pro is fake or kw. Yes, maybe we think that this assumption is reasonable, but in fact it is not because you can bring up the toggle menu on your J3 Pro very easily.
For those who are still confused about how, on this occasion, we will share the method with all new Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro users. Let’s just follow the method below.
1. Well, the first way, please go to your J3 Pro Home Screen (Main page)
2. Next press and hold a little on an empty area on the Homescreen and several options will appear
3. Pay attention to the gear image or settings icon, you open the front screen settings.
4. Just press Home Screen Content menu with description (Show all apps on home screen)
5. After you select it, a pop-up message will appear saying that the application will be found on the home screen with its application icons
6. Then you just select OK. TARAAAA MENU J3 PRO AND HAS APPEARED.
Well, it’s not difficult, so you are sure that your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro smartphone is genuine, not fake. If you want to repeat the initial display without a menu then repeat the above method and choose not to display as before.
Hopefully this information and tips are useful for you guys, don’t hesitate to ask us, hopefully we can help every problem that befalls your smartphone. Until we meet again, friend, don’t forget to leave your comments, suggestions or questions.