How to Download Songs from Spotify on an Android Phone – Spotify is a digital music and video streaming service that can give you access to millions of popular songs in various countries including Indonesia. The spotify application itself is already available on various devices from smartphones, computers, and others. Spotify offers playing songs online as well as offline.
Listening to songs offline on Spotify is the best solution for those of you who want to save money on internet quota. Simply by downloading the song, then you can play the song many times in the spotify application.
Actually on Spotify itself you can also directly download the song, but you have to subscribe to premium for that. Now for those of you who want to try downloading songs on Spotify via an Android phone, let’s look at the following method.
With Spotify Premium Account
- Download and install the spotify app on the Google Play Store.
- Login using your Spotify premium account.
- Search for the song you want to download via search.
- Press the three dots next to it and select Like.
- Go to your Collections menu.
- Then open the Liked Songs playlist.
- Activate the Download Song option.
- Wait for the download process to complete.
No Spotify Premium Account
For those of you who want to download mp3 songs from spotify for free without a premium account. You can use Android phones and iPhones or PCs to take mp3s of songs on spotify that you want.
Here’s How To Download Songs From Spotify On Android Phones:
- Download and install Telegram on your Android/iPhone.
- Create an account or login if you already have one.
- Type @SpotifyMusicDownloaderBot in the search field.
- Open the user then tap the Start button.
- Then type in the title of the song you want.
- Wait a few moments for the bot to reply to the chat.
- Chat the account, then you will be replied with an MP3 file of the song you want.
- Press to start Download songs.
How very easy is not it? In addition to typing the title and artist name of the song, you can also send a link from Spotify that you want so that the search results are more accurate.