HOW TO FLASH SAMSUNG GALAXY M20 – The Samsung Galaxy M20 answers the desire of millennials to have a modern cellphone at an affordable but quality price. The Samsung M20 cellphone has an elegant design with enough performance to play heavy games even though there is still a little lag.
Although it has various advantages, of course, the Samsung Galaxy M20 also often experiences problems such as bootloop, applications often stop, experience system problems, or problems from the user himself who forgets the pattern, password, forgot pin and so on. If such problems have occurred then flashing action must be carried out. Then how to flash the Samsung Galaxy M20? Well on this occasion we will provide a tutorial.
Before doing the flashing stage, you have to collect some materials and equipment for flashing, especially the Samsung Galaxy M2 firmware. Here are the materials and equipment that you must prepare. Make sure you are brave and ready to flash with all risks if something goes wrong.
– ODI 3 Tool software
– USB Samsung M20 Driver
– Firmware Samsung M20 SM-M205G XID
– Original USB cable
After getting the ingredients, let’s go to the flashing stage and follow the steps so you don’t miss anything.
1. Extract all the materials that you downloaded earlier in one folder so you can easily find them
2. Install the Samsung M20 USB Driver on your laptop/PC. Install it to completion because this driver is to connect the device with your laptop. As for the Odin software, you don’t need to install it.
3. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy M20 until it’s completely dead but make sure the battery is charged above 80% just in case.
4. Next, please enter downloading mode by pressing the volume down and up buttons simultaneously while connecting to a PC using a USB cable until it is detected on the PC.
4. If it is detected, release the button and run ODIN 3 TOOL by right-clicking Run AS Administrator.
5. If your Samsung Galaxy M20 has really been detected, a random ID: COM will appear according to your USB port.
6. Pay attention to ODIN 3 TOOL make sure you tick Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time, nothing else.
7. Next, just enter the firmware file. If there is only one file, then you just click the AP button and enter the firmware file that was extracted earlier.
8. If there are 4 files, enter the files one by one according to the picture below
9. Click start and wait for the process to finish with a green PASS sign appearing. Remove your Samsung Galaxy M20 and wait for the cellphone to restart itself. Don’t panic if it takes a while as this is normal.
Hopefully this information is useful, oh yes, if an error occurs or your Samsung Galaxy M20 adds an error, we are not responsible because we provide an appropriate tutorial that has been carried out and is running well.