How to Hide Online Status On WhatsApp – WhatsApp is one of the most commonly used chat platforms in Indonesia. It seems, almost no one does not use WhatsApp in this day and age.
Many people use this application as a cheap communication medium. Besides being cheap, WhatsApp has several advantages that make Indonesian people feel at home in using it:
- Can be used to send messages individually or in groups
- Can be used for free
- Easy to use and syncs automatically with phone number
- Can back up messages
- Only use the internet, not credit
- Can cancel message sending
- Can hide personal information
- Can create stories
- Users can filter who can see their stories and bio.
Well, as seen above that WA can hide personal information. Including when was the last time we were active.
Reasons Why You Should Hide WhatsApp’s Last Status
Why do you have to do how to turn off online codes on Whatsapp?
There are many reasons why you should turn off online status on WhatsApp. One of them is so as not to interfere with user privacy. In addition, there are several other personal reasons why you have to hide your online status on WA, namely:
- Feel bad if seen by boyfriend or colleague when online
- Want to have a comfortable chat chat with someone
- Always used to maintain privacy
- Avoid certain people
- To think you’re offline
How to Hide Online Status on WhatsApp
So, how do you set WhatsApp so it doesn’t appear online?
Is it possible?
The answer is yes. WhatsApp provides a feature that allows its users to hide the online status of its users.
Indeed, usually WhatsApp will automatically load a status that says online when you open the chat application.
Then how? Follow the tutorial here:
- Open the WhatsApp application.
- Click the ‘Three Dots’ icon in the top right corner.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Go to ‘Privacy/Privacy’.
- Select the ‘Last Seen’ menu.
- Select the ‘No One’ option.
How to turn off online codes on WhatsApp
Hide last seen status, can’t hide online status when you are opening the WA application. But don’t worry, there are several ways and tricks that you can use so that you don’t appear online on WhatsApp.
Here are some tricks:
- Activate Pop-Ups on WhatsApp, so you can read messages and reply to them via notifications that appear at the top of the phone screen
- Turn on airplane mode before opening WhatsApp, type a reply, then exit the application and turn off the mode again so that the internet connection is back.
- Turn off ‘Read Receipts’ in Settings/Privacy Settings.
- Block user contacts that you find annoying and you don’t want to see you Online.
How, quite a helpful trick, right?
How to Hide Online Status on GBWhatsApp
In addition to regular WhatsApp, you can also hide online status on GBWhatsApp. What is GB WhatsApp? GB WhatsApp is an unofficial WA application created by another (illegal) institution and has better features.
If you happen to be one of the GBWHatsApp users, then you can also do how to remove Online writing on WhatsApp. Here’s the tutorial:
- Press the 3 dot icon in the top right corner
- After the menu list appears, please select privacy
- When you are logged in, then press the Hide Online Status option
- When finished, the online status will automatically disappear from your profile.
Advantages of GB WhatsApp
Although it is not an official WhatsApp application, GBWhatsApp is quite popular among the public. This is because GB WhatsApp has several features that the official WhatsApp Application does not have. Here are some of the advantages of GB WhatsApp:
Can Read Deleted Messages
GB WhatsApp allows you to read messages that have been deleted by the sender. GB WhatsApp does not delete messages that have been sent, so you can immediately read messages even though they have been deleted by the sender.
Can Determine Themes
GB WhatsApp provides quite different themes to its users. If the original WhatsApp only provides day and night themes, then on GB WhatsApp you can choose the theme you want.
How to Remove Online Status on WhatsApp iPhone
If you are an iPhone user and want to get rid of the online status in the WhatsApp application that you have, you can configure the settings like some of the tutorials below.
So, here are some tutorials:
- Please open the WhatsApp application that you have
- Go to menu tab
- Click the Settings menu in the lower right corner
- Select the Chats Settings menu or it can be Privacy
- Select the Advanced menu there
- After that, click Last Seen Timestamp to Off
After that, you have successfully done how to hide online status on WhatsApp
How to Hide Online Status on WhatsApp Plus
What is whatsapp plus?
WhatsApp Plus is a modified application from WhatsApp and is claimed to be the best modified application ever. Even better than the original app.
There are many advantages to using WhatsApp plus this. One of them is being able to hide the blue tick, the ability to download WhatsApp user stories and hide online status.
So, how to hide online status on WhatsApp Plus?
Here’s the tutorial:
- For those who don’t have the application, please download the WhatsApp Plus application first
- Install the app
- Open the app
- Click the three dot icon
- Choose Privacy
- Click hide online status
- Select writing status to hide typing status.
Pretty easy isn’t it?
The original WA application and the modified application have their respective advantages and disadvantages. Even so, there are many ways to hide online status on whatsapp that you can do. Hopefully useful and see you.