The steps for hacking wifi.id are the same as before, the difference is that here I move the spot to another wifi.id location and use Windows 7 OS. Unlike in Kali Linux where all the tools are available, we just need to use it, in Windows 7 this is for this stage. scanning the wireless client and its mac address we need an additional application.
Here I try to use the CommView for Wifi application. This application is actually paid, but we just use the evaluation version so it can be free :D.
Ok, just straight to the steps How to Hijack/Hack Login Hotspot Mikrotik & Wifi.id on Windows :
3. Install CommView for WiFi –> Open the Application –> Later we will be asked to install the driver
4. After the installation process is complete, try to do a scan. The result will appear as shown below:
5. Select a target under AP @wifi.id. Copy the Mac Address.
6. Open Notepad –> Paste the target mac address. Remove the address delimiter in the form of a colon ‘:’
7. Copy the mac address earlier to be used as the mac address of our laptop.
I have tried this method and it is 100% successfully applied to @wifi.id hotspots and Mikrotik hotspots. The only drawback is that when the target user realizes that the internet is slow and doesn’t even connect at all, he will try to re-connect and re-login. This will cause our session to be chaotic and turn it off so it doesn’t connect. So yes, you have to do the same thing often.. hehehe.. 😀
Ok good luck 🙂