GCam Nikita is one of the mod versions of the Google Camera app which is the most popular app. This GCam mod was developed by a person named Nikita or apk nickpl13. GCam Nikita 2.0 is equipped with Google Camera version 220.127.116.1153318 this time, which is of course very complete for the functions in this GCAM.
If you have a hobby of taking pictures using the Gcam Nikita app, and who doesn’t want to, you can take very good pictures.
The feature that fans have been waiting for appears in this version, the astrophotography mode is included in the night vision function. GCam Nikita 2.0 is a very stable version of the GCam application for Android 9 Pie and higher, so it is highly recommended for the latest devices.
Features of GCam Nikita 2.0
- Supports HDR+ and AWB (enhanced)
- DCI-P3 (provides better RGB colors), disables Hexagon DPS (improves HDR+ performance),
- Experiments: Point Reduction, Pixel Benning, JPEG Images, you can choose a maximum astrophotography limit of 8 seconds, 240FPS slow motion, etc.
- You can set the image quality 50%-100%
- Focus settings, super resolution, black level.
In the Nikita Gcam application, you can also use many functions and effects to get the very cool and interesting photo effects you want.
GCam Nikita 7.4 v2.0 also has an updated UI that supports configuration or configuration import, allowing GCam users to share configuration files with other users.
How to Install the GCam Nikita 2.0 Application on Android
Now, the steps to install GCam can be done directly, without special methods such as unlocking the bootloader and root. This is because most of the latest smartphones nowadays have Cam2API enabled. Um, here it is Install GCAM Nikita APK :
- Download and Install GCAM Nikita 2.0 APK
- Then Open Gcam-Mod-Nikita-2.0 APK
- Later there will be a pop up option “Do you want to install this application?” Select Install and wait for the process to complete.
- If successful, click OK and select Done then the pop up will close itself.
Before you import or enter the GCam Nikita 2.0 configuration, you can first download the configuration file according to the type of smartphone you are using. Following are some steps to install configuration on GCam Nikita 2.0 application:
- First, please open the file manager application and then go to internal storage.
- Second, Next create a GCam folder select the Configuration7 file.
- Third, find the configuration file (.xml) and copy the file to the Configuration7 folder that you have created.
- Fourth, return to the homescreen of your cellphone and open the GCam application then double-click the empty area next to the Shutter button.
- Finally, select the name of the configuration you copied earlier, and then select Restore.
Well, that’s the whole content of the tutorial to install GCam Nikita 2.0, I hope it helps, thank you for visiting this blog.