Currently, many sophisticated Android-based smartphones have been produced by companies ranging from national and international. The sophistication of Android smartphones is increasingly being used by users who have previously been presented by smartphones with Java and Symbian operating systems.
Now for those of you who are confused about how to solve it, please read and follow the tricks and tips below;
1. The first step you have to do is: open the menu Settings on your Android phone
2. Then open the application manager
3. Now, if you have opened the application manager, there will be three tabs, namely, Downloaded, running and all.
4. select all tab
5. Click Options and select Reset App preferences
6. Click reset the application
This method is quite safe for your phone and without the risk of losing your application.
If this method still doesn’t work, Softlabkom will provide another method in the future.
That’s a review of the information How to Solve Play Store Can’t Be Opened, on Android Phones. Hopefully this information is useful for those of you who are experiencing Play Store can’t be opened