One way to protect your phone is to use a password or lock with a pattern. This has become a way that is commonplace and is owned by all smartphones today. But the problem is sometimes we are faced with forgetting the pattern and password. Of course this problem makes us dizzy. And this time we will provide tips on how to overcome forgotten Vivo Y53 pattern and password.
Previously, all you need to do is download the Vivo Y53 firmware. OTAs. If so, please follow the steps below:
- Copy the downloaded file to the SD card.
- Enter recovery by pressing the power button + volume down.
- Then select install updates.
- When finished, select reboot first and turn off the cellphone.
- Enter recovery again, just wipe data and wipe cache.
- Reboot and done.
If when you wipe all data factory reset you are asked to re-enter the password and pattern. Here are the things you need and the steps:
- MIFLASH BETA (XIAOMI)
- FILE SAKTI UNLOCK VIVO Y53
- QUALCOMM DRIVER QLOADER
- QUALCOMM DRIVER 32/64 BIT
- Download and extract the material.
- Install miflash and the qualcomm qloader driver so that flashing runs normally.
- Then open the miflash application, then select the magic file unlock vivo Y53
- Turn off the device, press volume up and down (bump) then plug in the USB.
- Click refresh on miflash, it will exit COM.
- If so, then the sign is that the device is connected and ready to flash unlock
- Check clean all and click flash. Finished.
Those are our tips on how to overcome forgotten Vivo Y53 pattern and password. Good luck and hopefully useful.