Along with the increase in MIUI system updates from MIUI 7 to MIUI 8 to MIUI 9 and until now MIUI 10 makes Xiaomi smartphone users a little disappointed with the many ads that appear from the default applications in the Xiaomi MIUI system.
With the emergence of various ads in the default application on all types of Xiaomi, namely Xiaomi Redmi 5a, Redmi 4X, Redmi 5, Redmi 6a, Redmi 6, Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 6 smartphones and also on Xiaomi Mi A1 and A2 which although not using the MIUI interface.
Here’s how to get rid of ads on all types of Xiaomi Redmi which is quite easy, you don’t need root access.
First step: Remove Ads By Disabling MSA Application
- The method is very easy, just go to the Settings menu > Installed applications > Click the 3 dot icon above > Show all applications > search for the MSA application, select and delete data and cache and force stop if you can.
- This way you go to Settings > Additional settings > Privacy > Apps with usage access > msa > disable usage access.
Step two: Remove Ads In Xiaomi MIUI File Manager Application
- You Open the app in File Manager > Tap the 3 line icon at the top left > Settings > About > turn off or turn off Recommendations.
Step three: Remove Ads In Xiaomi Mi Themes Application
- You Open the Themes / Mi Themes application > select the Profile icon > Settings > turn off or turn off Show ads.
Fourth step : Remove Ads In Xiaomi Advanced Cleaner / Cleanup App
- You open the Security application > tap the Cleaner icon > tap or select the sweeper icon > on the Advanced cleaner menu, tap settings with the gear icon in the upper right corner > scroll down and then on the recommendation option please turn it off or off Accept recommendations and disable
Fifth step: Remove Ads on Xiaomi Browser
- You Open the Mi Browser app > tap the menu icon at the bottom right > Settings > scroll down and select Privacy & security > turn off or turn off Recommendations for you.
Thus the tutorial on how to remove ads on all types of Xiaomi Redmi, hopefully the article above is useful and useful for readers who have problems with ads that always appear on their xiaomi smartphones. Thank you.