To root the Xiaomi Redmi 6A smartphone can be done if the bootloader has been successfully unlocked. Usually, unlocking the bootloader is done via a PC. For those of you who don’t have a PC but want to root the Xiaomi Redmi 6A smartphone. Here’s how.
- The first step please download the KingRoot application | Download here
- The second step Once it has been downloaded, you can directly install KingRoot on your Xiaomi Redmi 6A smartphone.
- The third step is to simply click the root button in the KingRoot application
- The fourth step is to wait for the notification whether the root execution method can be executed or not.
- If successful, then your smartphone will be directly rooted by KingRoot.
NOTE : Rooting Xiaomi Redmi 6A with PC is much safer and the success rate is higher. But if you don’t have time to use a PC, please see the tutorial above. Good luck!
That’s the tutorial How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 6A Without PC with KingRoot that you can try on your Xiaomi Redmi smartphone. All of the above methods are provided for you if you want to root your smartphone without a PC.