This way to change the MI Band 3 language to English, we can easily do this by connecting the MI Band 3 to a smartphone using the MI FIT application. You can download the MI Fit application on the google play store if you are an android user. And if you are an iPhone user you can download the MI Fit application on the App Store.
NOTE : In order for MI Band 3 to change to English, make sure the language of your smartphone or android phone is in English. If your Smartphone or cellphone uses Indonesian, then your MI Band 3 will still be in Chinese.
Here’s How to Setting Xiaomi Mi Band 3 With Smartphone
- Without the Mi Band application on your smartphone or tablet, your Mi Band will only be an accessory. Then make sure you have the app on your smartphone.
Download the Mi Fit Application | Via Google Play Store
- After downloading, immediately install it on your smartphone.
- After the installation, you will definitely be asked to login or sign up. Surely this is easy for you.
- Please fill in information about your age, height, weight and the goals you want to achieve every day. Please fill in honestly and accurately so that the Xiaomi Mi Band will be able to help you more optimally.
- The application will ask for your permission to connect the Mi Band and your gadget to connect via a bluetooth signal. If it is not given permission, it will return again like an accessory bracelet in general. Once connected or identified, please tap on the smartphone screen to sync. You have to press the color that appears on the smartphone screen to continue connecting the Mi Band and your smartphone.
- After the MI FIT application on your cellphone has succeeded in finding the MI Band 3 device, your MI Band 3 will vibrate and display the Touch icon. This indicates that to confirm that the MI Band wants to be connected to a smartphone, you need to touch the MI Band 3 screen.
That’s the tutorial on How to Setting Xiaomi Mi Band 3 With a Smartphone, If you find this tutorial useful for you, please share it. Hopefully it’s useful