One of the cases we found was that there was a problem with the speaker sound from the Samsung Galaxy S6 being broken and also not sounding loudly. It feels like listening to music or having a conversation through a loudspeaker such as a video call will depend on the sound that is broken and not too loud.
What’s the problem? why these speakers from Samsung Galaxy S6 sound bad. Yes, from some analysis, it may be because the bolts are not tight enough and it could be that your speakers are worn out so the sound vibrates or breaks. Then how to check it. Yes, it is certain that we have to disassemble it. So, here is the tutorial for you.
1. Open the sim cover and also open the battery cover. Now opening the back case of the battery cover is a bit difficult, therefore you have to use nails, an old ATM card or a guitar pick. You just have to look for a gap to open the casing.
2. First remove all the screws on the back of your Samsung Galaxy S6.
3. Disconnect the battery connector and remove the battery
4. Don’t forget to disconnect the wifi and bluetooth cables
5. Disconnect all connectors including the connector on the speaker
6. Lift the pcb and take the speaker. If you think the speaker is still good, please clean it, then plug it back in. But if it looks worn and damaged, just replace it with a new one
7. After that please reinstall the speakers and the connectors that were removed.
8 Replace the battery
9. Tighten the mounting bolts (this may also be the cause)
10 . Install the casing as before and do a test on your speakers.
So that’s how to deal with a broken Samsung Galaxy S6 speaker. If you have just tightened the bolts and still use the old speaker and the sound is still broken, then it is certain that the speaker is damaged, then you really have to replace the new speaker so that the sound is clear and big again.
Maybe that’s all the information we can convey to you. I hope this information is useful for you. Oh yes, if you are hesitant to disassemble it, please give it to an expert or you can see a tutorial on how to disassemble the Samsung Galaxy S6 on youtube. Order from us, don’t be in a hurry.