In this tutorial, the Xiaomi Forum re-flashed the Xiaomi Mi A1 smartphone using ADB and Fastboot modes, but the results were disappointing because it stuck on the Mi A1 smartphone logo it didn’t work and after that the Mi A1 smartphone rebooted / restarted itself.
Here the Xiaomi Forum is trying to find a TWRP Recovery that matches the Xiaomi Mi A1, namely TWRP Recovery which has full support for Treble made by CosmicDan.
The Xiaomi forum tried to combine the results of the ROM packet from one of the XDA-Developer users and the result was that the Mi A1 smartphone could come back to normal. Here’s How To Overcome The Xiaomi Mi A1 Smartphone That Stuck Logo
Here is the complete guide:
- TWRP Full Treble for Xiaomi Mi A1 Smartphone | Download
- ROM Recovery ZIP Patch | Download
- Minimal ADB dan Fastboot | Download
Here are the steps to take:
- The first step is to take the 3 files above for Minimal ADB and fastboot so that they can be installed directly on your computer / laptop. But first, make sure that the Signature driver in Windows 10 is turned off.
- You take the second step of TWRP Recovery above, then rename it to a name that is easier to remember for example twrp7.img then place it in the folder where you installed Minimal ADB and Fastboo. For example: C:Program Files (x86)Minimal ADB and Fastboot
- For ROM Recovery Patch that you can put on your MicroSD.
- The fourth step is to enter fastboot mode by pressing the Power button together with the volume down.
- After you successfully enter the Fastboot mode, then connect it to the computer using a USB cable
- Then you run Minimal ADB and Fastboot via the shortcut on the desktop of your Computer / PC.
- The seventh step is you type the fastboot devices command then press enter on the keyboard, if a combination of letters and numbers appears on your smartphone, it means that the Xiaomi Mi A1 smartphone has been successfully detected.
- This eighth step continues to type the command fastboot boot twrp7.img then you press enter and your Xiaomi Mi A1 smartphone will automatically enter TWRP Recovery mode.
- This ninth step you have to do a wipe then select advanced wipe then check system, data, dalvik then Swipe to wipe.
- This tenth step, After you finish wiping you select install then navigate to the recovery ROM earlier then select Swipe to Confirm Flash
- The final step After the flashing process is complete then press reboot system.
NOTE : Wait a few minutes until the boot process is complete, it usually takes a while to enter the setup wizard.
Thus the tutorial on how to overcome the Xiaomi Mi A1 Smartphone that is stuck with the logo, hopefully the article above is useful and useful for loyal readers of the Xiaomi Indonesia Forum. If you have any questions, please write them in the comments below. Thank you.