How to make a simple and delicious Mujair Fish Grilled Soy Sauce Plus Sambal with a super simple and quick and easy menu for beginners. Do you want to know the recipe for serving home-made Mujair Fish Grilled Soy Sauce Plus Sambal which is delicious and simple and cheap? Check out the practical method of making this easy and delicious Mujair Grilled Fish with Soy Sauce Plus Sambal, and serve this delicious and delicious Mujair Grilled Fish with Soy Sauce Plus Sambal that will make your tongue sway.
Mujair Fish Recipe Grilled Soy Sauce Plus Sambal is one of the Mujair Fish Recipe menu options for practical everyday recipes that are simple, cheap and economical but delicious. Serve this simple “Fish Mujair Grilled Soy Sauce Plus Sambal” home-cooked dish, for your beloved family at home.
Recipe for how to make grilled tilapia fish with soy sauce plus chili sauce, which is simple and inexpensive, also easy, delicious, delicious, and evokes the taste buds of the tongue to shake
- Tilapia fish (2 fish / to taste)
- Lime / lemon (1 fruit, take the water only)
- Sweet soy sauce (4 tbsp)
- Salt (1 tsp)
- Tamarind water (1 tbsp)
- Enough oil for frying
- Ingredients for Subtle Seasoning
- Shallots (5 grains)
- Garlic (2 cloves)
- Red chili (4 pieces)
- Roasted coriander
- Ginger (2cm)
- Salt to taste
How to Make Mujair Fish Grilled Soy Sauce
- Clean the tilapia fish first. Don’t forget to clean the inside of the fish too. Cut or make a cut (incision) in the body of the fish. Make crosswise about 2 to 3 cm long. This will make it easier for the spices to seep into the fish meat.
- Coat all parts of the fish body with lime juice or lemon juice with salt. Make sure to coat both body parts of the fish. Leave the fish that has been smeared with salt and lime for a few minutes, about 10 minutes. After that, let it sit for 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Puree the spices consisting of shallots, garlic, large red chilies, roasted coriander, ginger and salt. Puree until completely smooth. Can be blended or pulverized, as long as it’s really smooth.
- Heat a little cooking oil, then fry the ground spices that have been mashed earlier. Saute for a while until the aroma comes out. After the aroma of the spices has been smelled, add 1 tablespoon of tamarind water. Stir until the spices are evenly mixed and slightly boil. After that, heat the fire first, then add the sweet soy sauce and stir again until evenly distributed.
- Sprinkle soy sauce all over the surface of the fish to be grilled. Make sure all parts of the fish body are evenly coated. To make the seasoning even more pervasive, you can also apply the seasoning to the surface of the fish every time you turn the fish over while it’s grilling. That way the spices will be more pervasive.
- Grill the fish on a charcoal grill or in a special Teflon for grilling. Occasionally turn the fish that is being burned so that it cooks evenly and does not burn on one side only. Repeat this step until the fish is completely cooked.
- Serve grilled fish while warm.
Suggestions and Tips for Serving Mujair Soy Sauce
- For a more delicious presentation, serve while still warm and serve with warm rice.
- To make it more delicious, serve it with fresh vegetables such as tomatoes, cucumbers, fresh basil, watercress or other fresh vegetables.
- As a side dish, you can also add chili sauce. It can be tomato sauce or chili sauce made from sliced red onions and cayenne pepper plus sweet soy sauce. This side dish will make the presentation of grilled tilapia fish more delicious and guaranteed to increase appetite.
We have finished sharing with you Mujair Fish Recipe Grilled Soy Sauce Plus Sambal and how to make it. Hopefully useful and please try the delicious cheap and economical Mujair Fish Recipe above.
Know that you are a reliable Master Chef who makes dishes for your beloved family every day, and the Practical Recipes Zone believes that you will easily make this dish of Mujair Grilled Fish with Soy Sauce Plus Sambal at home.
And it’s not difficult for you to share this article with your friends on social media.
If you don’t mind please share the article Recipe How to Make Mujair Fish Grilled Soy Sauce Plus Sambal this to your social media let them know you are a great Master Chef.
Please share to: