How to Make Fried Mujair Fish with Spicy Acid Oyster Sauce that is simple and delicious with the recipe menu of Fried Mujair Fish with Spicy Acid Oyster Sauce which is super simple and fast, easy for beginners. Do you want to know the recipe for serving a home-cooked Mujair Fish with Spicy Oyster Sauce, which is delicious and simple and inexpensive? Check out the practical way of making this easy and delicious recipe for making fried Mujair Fish with Spicy Acid Oyster Sauce, and serving Fried Mujair Fish with Spicy Acid Oyster Sauce that is delicious and makes the taste buds sway.
Fried Mujair Fish Recipe with Spicy Acid Oyster Sauce is one of the Mujair Fish Recipe menu options for practical everyday recipes that are simple, cheap and economical but delicious. Serve this simple “Fried Mujair Fish with Spicy Sour Sauce” at home for your beloved family at home.
Recipe for how to make fried tilapia fish with spicy and sour oyster sauce that is simple and inexpensive, also easy, delicious, delicious, and evokes the taste buds of the tongue to shake
- 5 adult tilapia fish, clean
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 segment of turmeric
- 5 coriander seeds
- salt to taste
Spicy Sour Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 tbsp starch mixed with 5 tbsp water
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 piece of onion, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 5 pieces of young corn
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 cm ginger, cut into matchstick lengths
- Pepper to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Salt to taste
- Enough water
How to cook:
- Puree all seasoning ingredients such as garlic, coriander, turmeric, and salt. Soak the tilapia in a container that has been filled with spices, leave for about 15 minutes. Next, fry the tilapia until cooked and dry.
- Saute the sliced garlic and ginger. Then add the oyster sauce, tomato sauce, and pepper. And followed by vegetables such as carrots, onions, corn, peppers, and scallions until fragrant.
- Add sugar and salt to taste. Finally, add the melted starch. Cook, stirring until thick and slightly reduced. Lift.
- Put the fried tilapia in a serving plate, then pour it with spicy and sour oyster sauce on top. Serve while warm…
We have finished sharing with you Fried Mujair Fish Recipe with Spicy Sour Oyster Sauce and how to make it. Hopefully useful and please try the delicious cheap and economical Mujair Fish Recipe above.
Know that you are a reliable Master Chef who makes dishes for your beloved family every day, and the Practical Recipes Zone believes that you will easily make this dish of Mujair Fried Fish with Spicy Oyster Sauce at home.
And it’s not difficult for you to share this article with your friends on social media.
If you don’t mind please share the article Recipe How to Make Fried Mujair Fish with Spicy Sour Oyster Sauce this to your social media let them know you are a great Master Chef.
Please share to: