How to make simple and delicious Balinese Mujair Fish with a super simple and fast menu of Balinese Spiced Mujair Fish recipe for beginners. Do you want to know the recipe for serving home-cooked Mujair Fish with Balinese spices, which is delicious and simple and inexpensive? Check out the practical way to make this easy and delicious Balinese Seasoned Mujair Fish recipe, and serve delicious and delicious Balinese Seasoned Mujair Fish that will arouse the taste buds of the tongue to sway.
Mujair Fish Recipe with Balinese Seasoning is one of the Mujair Fish Recipe menu options for practical everyday recipes that are simple, cheap and economical but delicious. Serve this simple home-cooked “Ikan Mujair Bumbu Bali” for your beloved family at home.
Recipes How to Make Mujair Fish with Balinese Seasonings, which are simple and inexpensive, also easy, delicious, delicious, delicious, stimulate the taste buds to sway
Balinese Seasoned Mujair Fish Ingredients
- Tilapia fish medium size (400-600 gr)
- Soy sauce
- Lime Juice
- Tofu (5 pieces)
- Garlic (2 cloves)
- Candlenut (3 pieces)
- Citrus leaves (2-3 pieces)
- Salt (to taste)
- Shallots (6 cloves)
- Tomato (1 piece)
- Ginger (to taste)
- Red chili (6 pieces)
- Sugar (to taste)
- Seasoning (to taste)
- Right amount of oil)
Steps to Cook Balinese Mujair Fish
- Fry the tofu first, which will be used to complement the menu in this Balinese spiced tilapia fish dish. Try to fry until the tofu becomes crispy.
- Wash the tilapia using running water first. After that remove the scales on the tilapia using a knife or spoon.
- Also remove all organs that cannot be consumed in tilapia fish, especially the contents of the stomach.
- Soak the tilapia water in the orange juice for one minute.
- Fish that has been soaked in orange juice can be fried immediately. Make sure to fry the tilapia fish until it is brown in color and feels crispy according to individual tastes.
- Puree the kitchen ingredients which include tomatoes, garlic, ginger, shallots, and candlenuts using a blender.
- Saute the spices that have been mashed earlier in hot oil.
- Wait until the aroma of the spices starts to feel
- Put the tilapia fish and tofu into the frying pan and mix evenly with the sauteed spices.
- Pour enough water so that the spices can seep into the tilapia fish meat.
- Cover the frying pan and wait a few moments for the spices to fully absorb into the tilapia and tofu that have been added.
- Sprinkle sugar and salt to taste and according to taste.
- Add seasoning to taste.
- Wait a few moments and make sure the water has reduced a lot.
- Serve and enjoy with warm rice.
Tips for Cooking Mujair Fish with Balinese Seasoning
- Make sure the tilapia fish used is fresh tilapia for maximum results. How to find out if this tilapia fish is fresh or not can be seen on the gills of the fish, which is still red, means fresh.
- How to clean fish scales will be easier if done in the opposite direction to the direction of the fish scales. Use a knife to clean the fish faster from the scales that will interfere with the enjoyment of your meal.
- Use orange juice to get rid of the fishy smell on the fish evenly. For maximum results, you can cut the meat of the fish first so that this liquid is absorbed and instantly eliminates odors. The function of the incision that has been made earlier will also make it easier for the spices to absorb perfectly.
- You can enjoy this Balinese spiced tilapia fish by adding complementary foods, one of which is crackers to make it more delicious.
We have finished sharing with you Bali Seasoned Mujair Fish Recipe and how to make it. Hopefully useful and please try the delicious cheap and economical Mujair Fish Recipe above.
Know that you are a reliable Master Chef who makes dishes for your beloved family every day, and the Practical Recipes Zone believes that you will easily make this Balinese Mujair Fish dish at home.
And it’s not difficult for you to share this article with your friends on social media.
If you don’t mind please share the article Recipe How to Make Mujair Fish with Balinese Seasoning this to your social media let them know you are a great Master Chef.
Please share to: