How to make a simple and delicious Small Mujair Fish with Rica-Rica Seasoning with a super simple and fast menu for beginners. Do you want to know a recipe on how to serve a home-cooked Mujair Fish with Rica-Rica Seasoning that is delicious and simple and inexpensive? Check out the practical way of making this easy and delicious Rica-Rica Seasoned Small Mujair Fish, and serve delicious and delicious Rica-Rica Mujair Fish that will arouse the taste buds to sway.
Small Mujair Fish Recipe with Rica-Rica Seasoning is one of the Mujair Fish Recipe menu options for practical everyday recipes that are simple, cheap and economical but delicious. Serve this simple home-cooked “Mujair Fish with Rica-Rica Seasoning” for your beloved family at home.
Recipe for how to make small tilapia fish, Rica-Rica seasoning, which is simple and cheap, also easy, delicious, delicious, delicious, and stirs the taste buds of the tongue to shake
- Small sized Mujair fish (the amount can be adjusted according to taste)
- 1 lime (take the juice)
- Coriander (1 teaspoon)
- Garlic (2 cloves)
- Salt to taste
- little water
Seasoning for Rica-Rica
- Red chili pepper (3 pieces / adjust to taste)
- Large red chili (2 pieces)
- Red curly chili (4 pieces)
- Shallots (5 grains)
- Garlic (3 grains)
- Ginger (1 cm)
- Baked shrimp paste (½ tsp)
- Tomatoes (2 pieces, chopped)
- Water 150ml
- Salt 1¼ tsp
- Sugar (¾ tsp)
- Right amount of oil
- Onion (1 stalk, cut into small pieces)
How to Make Small Fish Mujair Fried Rica-Rica
- Clean the tilapia fish and its insides, then wash it thoroughly. Coat the entire body of this small tilapia with a seasoning consisting of garlic, coriander, salt and lime juice. After all the spices are pulverized and added with lime juice, apply all parts of the fish body into this marinated seasoning. Leave it for about 15 minutes.
- Fry these small tilapia fish in hot oil. Fry until the color turns golden yellow. When frying, try to stir, so that the bottom of the fish does not burn and so that it cooks evenly. Drain then set aside.
- Make rica seasoning. The trick is to puree the ingredients for the rica seasoning, which consists of cayenne pepper, large red chili, curly chili, onion and garlic, ginger, and shrimp paste that has been burned previously. Blend until the spices are really smooth. To smooth it you can use the help of a blender or manual pulverizer.
- If it has been mashed, then stir-fry the rica seasoning with a little oil. Cook until the aroma starts to come out. While stirring or cooking the spices, add salt and sugar according to taste. Cook this rica seasoning until it is cooked or starts to thicken.
- Enter the small tilapia fish that have been fried previously into the seasoning that is being cooked. Mix until completely evenly distributed. Then add the scallions and stir again until evenly distributed.
- Serve small tilapia fish fried with rica-rica seasoning in a warm state
Serving Tips and Suggestions
- Small tilapia fish do have spines like large tilapia fish, but to make the processed taste of this small tilapia fish even more delicious, try when frying the fish, fry it until it is completely dry or crispy. When fried dry, the fish will taste more savory.
- The rica-rica seasoning used to process this tilapia fish is a spice that is famous for being spicy. However, you can adjust the level of spiciness by adding or subtracting the cayenne pepper used. If you want it spicier, you can add more.
We have finished sharing with you Small Mujair Fish Recipe with Rica-Rica Seasoning and how to make it. Hopefully useful and please try the delicious cheap and economical Mujair Fish Recipe above.
Know that you are a reliable Master Chef who makes dishes for your beloved family every day, and the Practical Recipes Zone believes that you will easily make this dish of Rica-Rica Spiced Mujair Fish at home.
And it’s not difficult for you to share this article with your friends on social media.
If you don’t mind please share the article Recipe for Making Small Mujair Fish with Rica-Rica Seasoning this to your social media let them know you are a great Master Chef.
Please share to: