How to make Spicy and Fresh Mujair Fish with Green Sambal which is simple and delicious with the recipe menu for Spicy and Fresh Mujair Fish with Spicy and Fresh Green Fish, which is super simple and fast, easy for beginners. Do you want to know a recipe on how to serve a home-made dish of Spicy and Fresh Mujair Fish with Green Sambal that is delicious and simple and inexpensive? Check out the practical way to make this easy and delicious recipe for making Spicy and Fresh Green Sambal Mujair Fish, and serve Spicy and Fresh Green Mujair Fish that is delicious to arouse the taste buds to sway.
Mujair Fish Recipe with Spicy and Fresh Green Sambal is one of the Mujair Fish Recipe menu options for practical everyday recipes that are simple, cheap and economical but delicious. Serve this simple “Spicy and Fresh Green Sambal Mujair Fish” home-cooked menu, for your beloved family at home.
Recipe for how to make Spicy and Fresh Green Sambal Mujair Fish, which is simple and inexpensive, also easy, delicious, delicious, delicious, stirs the taste buds of the tongue to shake
- Medium sized Mujair fish (4 fish)
- Lime (1 fruit, take the juice)
- Salt tsp
- Cooking oil
- Shallots (10 grains)
- Garlic (5 cloves)
- Green chili (100 gr / to taste)
- Ginger (3 cm)
- Galangal (3 cm)
- Pepper (½ tsp)
- Green tomatoes (5 pieces)
How to Make Fried Mujair Fish with Green Sambal
- Clean the fish first, including the inside. Do not let the gall part burst because it will make the fish become bitter. Split the middle into two parts, but do not let the two halves.
- Puree the seasoning to coat the fish before frying which consists of salt to taste, coriander and lime juice or you can use lemon juice. Do not give too much orange juice. Just give enough.
- Coat all parts of the fish body with the spices that have been mashed until evenly distributed. Make sure you coat the entire body of the fish, or on both sides of the fish that has been cut in half.
- Fry the fish in a lot of hot oil and can soak all parts of the fish body. Fish fried in a lot of oil will cook faster and cook more evenly. Fry until the fish meat turns golden yellow. Don’t overcook it because it will make the fish taste bitter.
- Puree the ground spices consisting of shallots, garlic, green chilies, green tomatoes, pepper, salt, galangal and ginger until completely smooth. If you want a texture from the chili, you can grind the spices so that the results are not too smooth.
- Heat a little oil from the rest of the previous frying tilapia. Just a little, just 3-4 tablespoons.
- When the oil is hot, stir-fry the green spices that have been mashed. Saute until the spices give off a fragrant aroma. While sautéing the spices, keep stirring the spices so they don’t burn.
- Enter the tilapia fish that has been fried previously into the seasoning stir. Cook again until the spices seep into the fish meat. As a final touch, you can add green tomatoes and green chilies that have been cut into small pieces at the end. This is just an option, you can add or not.
- Cook until well done. Serve on a plate while still warm. Serve with white rice that is still warm.
Tips for Cooking Mujair Fish with Green Sambal
- Since the way to cook this dish is to cut the tilapia into two parts, make sure you clean the fish properly.
- Serve this fried green chili tilapia dish with warm rice plus a side dish of fresh vegetables. You can use cucumber, cabbage, watercress or tomatoes to add freshness to the taste of the dish.
We have finished sharing with you Spicy and Fresh Green Sambal Mujair Fish Recipe and how to make it. Hopefully useful and please try the delicious cheap and economical Mujair Fish Recipe above.
Know that you are a reliable Master Chef who makes dishes for your beloved family every day, and the Practical Recipes Zone believes that you will easily make this Spicy and Fresh Green Fish Mujair dish at home.
And it’s not difficult for you to share this article with your friends on social media.
If you don’t mind please share the article Recipe How to Make Spicy and Fresh Green Sambal Mujair Fish this to your social media let them know you are a great Master Chef.
Please share to: