To overcome the loss of signal on your Xiaomi Redmi 2 smartphone, you can solve it by installing a Global ROM according to your smartphone type, and usually the above will be resolved. However, you want to install a different ROM, because the Redmi 2 ROM itself has many kinds and all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages.
Alright, let’s just get into the discussion here, I’m using a Redmi 2 smartphone model 2014817, and when updating the MIUI 7 ROM to MIUI 8 the signal is lost, if you are also experiencing the same thing, please follow the steps below.
Tutorial to Restore Lost Signal Xiaomi Redmi 2 When Updating ROM
- Prepare MiPhone (MiFlash) | Download here
- Second, prepare Redmi 2 Signal Module | Download here
- If you have downloaded both, proceed to the next step, which is to install MiPhone.
- Copy file NON-HLOS.bin is C:Program Files (x86)XiaomiMiPhoneGoogleAndroid if you are using Windows 64bit, if you are using 32bit copy to folder C:Program FilesXiaomiMiPhoneGoogleAndroid
- If you have turned off your smartphone and go to >Fastboot Mode by pressing> power button and >tombol volume down, this will be marked by the Fastboot logo on your smartphone.
- Plug the data cable into your smartphone, if for the first time you plug your smartphone into a PC / Laptop it will first install the ADB driver, and don’t forget to also activate the USB Debiging feature on the Developer Options menu.
- Next go to the MiPhone folder C:Program Files (x86)XiaomiMiPhoneGoogleAndroid and press >SHIFT on the android folder and right click on open command window here.
- Type on >CMD “fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin” and press enter and the modem install process runs immediately.
- Finally, to restart your smartphone, please type “fastboot reboot”.
- Your smartphone will reboot (wait a few minutes)
That’s the tutorial about Restoring Lost Signal Xiaomi Redmi 2 When Updating ROM, I hope it’s useful and useful for readers. Thank you.