Understanding Faith in Angels and Its Benefits Complete – the word angel is the plural of the word ”malakun” which means messenger. Meanwhile, according to the term angels are God’s creatures that are supernatural, created from Nur (light), always obedient, submissive and obedient to Allah SWT and never disobey Him, angels do not need to eat, drink and sleep. Angels also do not have any physical desire and spend their time day and night just to serve Allah SWT. Believing in the existence of angels is very important. This belief will purify the practice of Muslims from all forms of shirk.
Understanding Faith in Angels and Its Benefits
لَيْسَ الْبِرَّ لُّوا لَ الْمَشْرِقِ الْمَغْرِبِ لَٰكِنَّ الْبِرَّ آمَنَ اللّٰهِ الْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ الْمَلَا الْكِتَابِ النَّبِيِّينَ
Meaning: “It is not a virtue to turn your face towards the east and west, but actually the virtue is believing in Allah, the Last Day, the angels, the books and the prophets.” (Surah Al-Baqarah: 777)
Rasulullah SAW said:
اَلْاِيْمَانُ اَنْ اللهِ لَىِٔكَتِهِ وَرُسُلِهِ الْيَوْمِ اْلاٰخِرِ الْقَدَرِخَيْرِهِ
Meaning: “Faith is that you believe in Allah, His angels, His books, the Last Day and believe in good and bad destiny.” (HR. Muslim)
1. Angels are always obedient and obedient to Allah’s commands and never disobey Him.
Allah SWT says:
لَا اللَّهَ ا لُونَ ا
Meaning: “They do not disobey Allah against what He has commanded them and always do what is commanded.” (Surat At-Tahrim: 6)
2. Angels are not arrogant and always glorify Allah SWT.
Meaning: “Even though we always glorify you by praising you and purifying you.” (Surah Al-Baqarah: 30)
3. Angels always pray for believers to be forgiven by Allah SWT.
Benefits of Faith in Angels
1. Increase faith and piety to Allah SWT, that Allah not only created real creatures (shahadah) but also created supernatural beings (invisible).
2. Giving encouragement to truly become a truly pious person who will be loved by Allah SWT, Allah ordered the Angel Gabriel to love him too and the angel Gabriel also called to the inhabitants of the sky (the Angels), then a sense of acceptance was established in the hearts of the inhabitants of the earth.
3. Encouraging people to accept sincerely for all the blessings they receive and to be grateful for them.
4. Encouraging people to be more steadfast, patient, and trusting in the face of obstacles or trials.
5. Realizing that each and every action is always seen and recorded by the Angels Raqib and Atid.
6. Encourage every Muslim to remember death and life after death in the grave and in the hereafter, so that they will prepare provisions for life after death.
Hopefully the description above is very useful for all of us.