on this occasion I will convey information about Full Review About ZoneAlarm Antivirus and How To Use ZoneAlarm Antivirus On Android ZoneAlarm Antivirus is recognized as one of the best firewall tools and a trusted antivirus system founded by Zone Labs 16 years ago, which was later acquired by Check Point in March 2004. Headquartered in San Carlos, California and its products are available in English, French , Italy, Germany and Spain, ZoneAlarm is world renowned for its advanced two-way firewall that includes inbound and outbound network intrusion detection.
The name ZoneAlarm isn’t just a coincidence; The ZoneAlarm program is divided into “zones” for controlling various network connections: the local area network becomes the trusted zone and the Internet zone forms everything outside the trusted zone.
ZoneAlarm Antivirus + Firewall uses a powerful antivirus engine that passes all major tests. This antivirus program is very annoying and never sends any annoying alerts. This includes a two-way firewall. It does not protect against email spam. This antivirus software can stop keyloggers in several ways. It uses behavioral protection to detect and stop keyloggers. Because it includes a firewall, it monitors applications and processes and stops malicious activity, including keyloggers.
The antivirus component of this product is also capable of scanning and detecting keyloggers along with viruses and malware. Furthermore, it can detect and stop keyloggers from reading anything you type into the browser. It also has a virtual browser that encrypts whatever you type in the browser.
Full Review of ZoneAlarm Antivirus
One of the many features we love is how ZoneAlarm scans downloads. When you request a download, it checks the content for millions of known threats and performs heuristic checks. If the program doesn’t know if it’s safe, it will scan the contents of files in a protected environment separate from your system. This product is easy to use even by non-techie types. You don’t have to worry about complicated configurations and you don’t have to know complex security requirements.
With ZoneAlarm you can simply install it, make a few configuration choices and use the slider tool to adjust the security strength. The main control panel is elegant and you can easily control the firewall as well as antivirus and antispyware protection. From the control panel you can easily set the level of protection you want from off to minimum to automatic to max. This antivirus software also has game settings, so you can lower security defenses and alerts to play online games without interruption.
Also read: Collection of Reviews About Antivirus
ZoneAlarm uses one of the most powerful antivirus engines on the planet, the scanning engine from Kaspersky. Kaspersky has passed all commonly known tests including VB 100%, Lab Part 1 Lab 1 and 2 in the West as well as ICSA laboratories and other independent third party tests. ZoneAlarm provides the latest protection from fast security threats. ZoneAlarm provides updates as needed, even within an hour for new threats. You can also give commission whenever you want. This antivirus software provides zero-hour rootkit protection and updates new definitions automatically
Why Choose ZoneAlarm Antivirus?
ZoneAlarm is a great choice for consumers looking for an all-in-one security package that combines an antivirus and firewall system as well as web and data security. For many other companies, these products require different products separately, while with ZoneAlarm you can run them together on the same software with the same security scan. The system can also be installed on three separate computers at once, all of which can run top-notch anti-phishing protection and real-time antivirus and antispyware.
ZoneAlarm provides solid antivirus performance and some of the best firewall features on the market. The system has won 13 PC magazine editors’ choice awards, as well as tests from VB Bulletin, AV Test, and AVLab. The company also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee so you can try it out for free, and however long you’ve been using ZoneAlarm, you can use their live chat customer service for help.
Security from ZoneAlarm Antivirus
- Anti Virus – During testing the effectiveness of ZoneAlarm’s anti-virus was only slightly better than its competitors. The detection rate is much lower than expected, but it clears up many more threats it finds. When testing it for malware detection, it was much worse. About 20 percent of detected malware was able to install and run executable files. ZoneAlarm does block 86 percent of the threats it detects.
- Firewall – The firewall in ZoneAlarm detects and blocks everything we throw at it without interrupting query pop-ups. The OSFirewall feature has been modified in the new ZoneAlarm so that popups showing problematic behavior provide simpler reports. All direct attacks are blocked by this firewall, except for Web-based exploits. The download manager allowed six different exploit files into the system and labeled them as safe. However, the anti-virus did catch two exploits and flag them. It’s good, but not as good as its competitors tested.
- Parental control – ZoneAlarm is not trying to build a parental control system from scratch, it partnered with other software companies and asked them to brand ZoneAlarm from Net Nanny. Control allows parents to block video clips and games based on their judgment, as long as instant messages will block vulgar language and social network log-ins can be arrested.
Package Features of ZoneAlarm Antivirus
ZoneAlarm Pro Antivirus – standard ZoneAlarm plan
- Advanced Firewall
- Online Backup
- Real-time antivirus
- Spyware removal
- ZoneAlarm Extreme Security
All the following features of antivirus pro plus:
- Threat detection appears
- 100% virus free guaranteed
- PC Tune Up
- Day Zero Attack Prevention
- Parental supervision
- Laptop locator (“find my laptop”)
Price of ZoneAlarm Antivirus
Extreme Security Antivirus Pro
$59.95/year (See special offers inside) $89.95/year (see special offers inside)
If you look at the package of security features under one roof, ZoneAlarm provides very respectable value for money, especially when you consider the discount holiday packages and other special offers that happen from time to time.
The basic pro antivirus plan offers very solid value for money, but the real difference maker is the Extreme Security plan which costs just $20. With extra features including system optimization, online backup, parental controls, laptop finder, zero day protection, 100% free guarantee viruses and more, this is a serious offer for just an extra $20.
Also read: Collection of Discount promo codes
ZoneAlarm Antivirus Help and Support
Customer support is not a side offering in ZoneAlarm, which helps users are taken seriously. The company site includes an extensive knowledge base and a frequently asked questions section where you can find answers to most questions and tutorials to guide you through the system.
If your request requires further assistance, you can contact customer support via the online chat window, or submit a support ticket online and wait for a customer service representative to contact you. There’s no bespoke premium customer support service like some other companies offer, but through a knowledge base, live chat support and online help ticket your base should all be covered.
Full Review of ZoneAlarm Mobile Security
With ZoneAlarm & reg; Mobile Security for Android & trade; You can rest assured that your mobile device is fully secured against malicious apps and Wi-Fi attacks.
ZoneAlarm also detects viruses such as the HummingBad malware, and new Android vulnerabilities: QuadRooter and Certifigate.
ZoneAlarm by Check Point protects your smartphone using a multi-layered approach:
- Device Layer – Protects you from vulnerabilities in the device itself such as suspicious processes and operating system hacks.
- Layer Applications – Most applications are secure, but not all of them. This layer protects you from vulnerabilities and privacy risks caused by suspicious and malicious applications and updates.
- The latest virus called HummingBad, can control your phone, collect your personal data and make it act like you clicked on an ad that you haven’t.
- Network Layer – Even the most secure devices can be hacked when connecting to a public Wi-Fi network. In this layer we analyze how secure is your connection and inform you about Man-In-The-Middle Attacks, where hackers can gain access to all the information sent from your smartphone to the Hotspot connection.
Now you can shop, bank, check email and post on social media knowing you’re safe.
Don’t compromise on any less than ZoneAlarm’s enterprise-class protection brought to you by Check Point®, the world’s largest pure-security seller.
Also read: How to Create a Premium VPN Account
After a 30 day trial, using ZoneAlarm Mobile Security requires a monthly subscription
Features of ZoneAlarm Mobile Security App
- Application protection- Scans for infected applications, and updates malicious and notifies you of risks.
- Device Shield- Alerts you to suspicious processes and guards your operating system from attackers.
- Wi-Fi Ranking- Ranks hotspots around you to ensure you are connected to the most secure option.
- Wi-Fi protection- Detects secure Wi-Fi networks that may compromise your privacy.
- 100% privacy-We do not collect or share personal information with anyone.
- No Ads- This app is just about security of your phone no hassle.
Additional Information about Zonel Alarm Mobile Security
- Updated :15 November 2017
- Installation : 100,000 – 500,000
- Current Version : 1.58
- Requires Android version: 4.2 and up
- Content Rating : Rating 3+
- In-App Products: IDR 13,000 – IDR 40,000 per item
- Offered By : Check Point Software Technologies, Inc.